|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Junior Data Scientist (m/f)
About the job
HelloFresh Data Science is an interdisciplinary team that designs, implements and maintains state of the art machine learning models to automate and optimize marketing, operations, logistics and customer experience. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is excited about turning innovative ideas into powerful data driven products. Working closely with the data scientist and engineers on the team you will help bringing these ideas into reality and improve the e-commerce experience of millions of customers around the globe.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a hunger for discovering information in massive amounts of data, an attitude towards experimentation and fluency in machine learning techniques and software engineering best practices.
As Junior Data Scientist you will be responsible for
- Translate business problems into quantitative terms and present the results in a clear and effective manner through visualization and prototyping.
- Collaborate with other data scientists and business stakeholders to discover innovative ways of leveraging vast repositories of user-generated data.
- Promote a data smart and data-aware culture within a large international organization.
Who we’re looking for
- MSc in a quantitative science, mathematics or in engineering, a Ph.D. is a plus.
- A wide understanding of the state of the art in machine learning and in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge in at least one of these fields: deep learning, natural language processing, computer vision, reinforcement learning, recommender systems, probabilistic graphical modeling, computational optimisation (e.g. linear programming, constraint programming)
- A passion for using and developing open source software and a solid programming background in Python and SQL.
- A strong sense of ownership: you take responsibility for your projects and pride in your work
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs