|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Surry Hills, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
Australia - 457 Visa Jobs
At SafetyCulture, we build awesome products that help our customers to drive change and create workplaces. Our focal product iAuditor is the most used checklist inspection app in the world, with over 1 million inspections performed every month and more than 60,000 DAU's. This means we have some pretty cool scalability challenges across the whole stack. We are also gathering heaps of data that’s driving our product.
Are you up to the task of driving initiatives that will ensure the solution we build today is still considered the best solution in 3 years from now? Our product is growing at more than 10% month over month and is used in over 150 countries around the world. We work in cross-functional feature teams, use the latest tech stack and have a culture where people are excited to come to work! Don’t believe me? Check us out on Glassdoor.com
Our Sydney office - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THJaPbe2-xo
As a Principal Engineer you will work alongside our engineering leadership team to expand our capability to deliver the technical and architectural foundation for each of our engineering teams. You will have an immediate impact that extends across multiple teams with influence across the entire product engineering organisation.
Your role is to:
- Develop technical leadership and innovation among our engineering teams
- Champion, communicate and evolve our technology strategy
- Establish and maintain engineering practices
- Identify & facilitate key architectural decisions that allow multiple teams to work independently with high autonomy
- Promote a culture of review, feedback and learning
- Build business cases and lead strategic projects that pave the way for new initiatives or to effect wide-ranging change
- Help remove technological blockers. Lead by example and deep dive where needed
- Assess technology risk and develop plans to address them
- Have a passion for technology, and research and identify where it can be applied to real customer problems
- Acquire and provide deep subject matter expertise in specific areas, or to mobilise other subject matter experts
- Raise the bar for technical and operational excellence. Define key metrics that represent the entire customer experience.
- Actively participate in the wider technology community and represent SafetyCulture, as an industry leader in their field
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Australia - 457 Visa Jobs