|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
UAE Abu Dhabi - Work Employment Visa Jobs
You’ll be a key driver for the development of our discovery service and be working alongside a small multi-disciplinary team including service design, backend and frontend developers and our QA team. The discovery service will eventually include 100+ million full-text articles that need to be indexed automatically to enable the end users an outstanding user experience for accessing research literature, including intelligent searches, advanced browsing through subject categories and get highly relevant recommendations on what to read and whom to collaborate with, based on their search and navigation behaviour on the platform.
To deliver excellent solutions, you should be able to think out of the box and pro-actively elaborate new creative solutions to the challenges researchers and students are facing. It is also important that you stay up-to-date with latest trends and technologies in related areas, like NLP, AI, Machine Learning and Big Data as well as within the research and publishing domain.
Passionate about working with big data and making sense out of it for the end users by applying artificial intelligence and machine learning tools and techniques.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Excellent programming skills to ensure elegant solutions with high performance, ideally with proficiency in at least one functional programming language such as Clojure (preferable).
- Ability to work with handling large volumes of data, including parsing, ingestion and indexing
- Fluent in English
- University degree, for example in Computer Science
- Experience with Datomic, Elastic search, Google's Knowledge Graph, NLP, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, ...
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) UAE Abu Dhabi - Work Employment Visa Jobs