|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores – the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries every day quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Development and maintenance of our own high-performance E-Commerce application using PHP technologies
- Design and Implementation of new and exciting features
- Constant refactoring of existing code parts
- Constant performance optimization of our shop system
- In case of problems, assistance in the identification and analysis of errors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in developing PHP web applications
- You write code you are proud of and continuously develop your skills
- To your understanding Symfony has nothing to do with music
- Debugging is not pest control for you
- You feel comfortable with Git, Vagrant, PHPStorm and Continuous Integration
- You know that Design Patterns have nothing to do with interior decoration
- You know your way around caching, RDBMS and NoSQL
- Legacy code: Challenge Accepted!
- Keywords: PHP7, Symfony2/3, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Stuttgart. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits and amazing, international colleagues in all departments.
Larissa Häfner, HR Manager | Friedrichstraße 6, 70174 Stuttgart | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | [email protected] | internetstores.de
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs