|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US. We're looking for a highly skilled and experienced Security Engineer for a full-time, permanent, remote position.
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Hands on experience in Vulnerability assessment and Penetration testing
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby)
- Experience developing Java based applications
- Solid knowledge of Cryptography
- Experience in Ethical Hacking of web applications and networked infrastructure
- Experience in web application development and/or code auditing
- Experience in systems engineering with Linux systems is a plus
- Very good English
- Perform security architecture review of the full stack and ensure that we are always ahead of potential threats
- Perform manual security testing and source code auditing for various technologies
- Handle penetration testing targeting critical data, services and environments and develop scalable test strategies
- Report underlying security issues and propose enhanced security protections
- Work proactively with product teams throughout the development cycle and integrate the best security practices;
- Research vulnerability on our systems and develop security tools automating complex tasks;
- Have a hands-on role in building security solutions as well as improving existing ones.
- Very competitive salary based on skills and prior experience
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Free training provided
- Visa Sponsorship
- Stock options after 12 months with the company
- This position can be performed 100% remotely (only from within the U.S.) or from our office in Washington D.C.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us reshape personal finance. More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs