|at ( view profile)|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Tally is building a mobile product that helps our customers feel less stressed and get out of credit card debt. While being simple and seamless for the consumer, Tally is built on cutting-edge and complex technology that hasn’t been seen before. Currently at Series B with $42MM in total funding from Kleiner Perkins, Shasta Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, SVB and others, our Engineering team is at early stages and the work you do will have significant impact on the success of the company.
As an Operations Engineer, you’ll collaborate with Tally’s engineering and operations teams to build and manage engineering workflows that support our teams. You'll collaborate with our teams to automate workflows and processes and help introduce new automation to help us scale.
Our technology is built with Amazon Web Services to provide a secure, resilient and fast application stack.
- Are most at home in a terminal window and love Linux,
- Believe in security and uptime,
- Embrace automation,
- Have a healthy appreciation of security principals and work hard to protect consumer data
- Open to learning new things,
- Enjoy working with people from different teams
Your first 50 days
- Collaborate with System Operations Lead, Platform and Data engineering teams and identify friction and need for automation
- Develop a process to support these teams
- Simplify system maintenance and security processes
- You have experience in system and automation your common tasks
- Experience in AWS or cloud services
- Deep knowledge of bash scripting
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs