|Location||San Carlos, CA|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
- Active role in QA activities during all phases of the SDLC from requirements elaboration, design/development, test and deployment.
- Responsible for manual and automated testing activities for multi-tier web based platform. (80% automation and 20% manual). This includes writing test cases based on business requirements, testdata creation, creating and maintaining automated scripts to test front-end, API’s and database changes.
- Creating and maintaining all QA related documentation throughout the SDLC process.
- Execution of the test phase consistent with the overall project schedules.
- Direct interaction/facilitation of defect resolution with development engineering resources.
- Use of defect tracking tools to log, manage, resolve and report on bugs/defects.
- Works effectively within a dynamic team environment following QA standards and best practices ensure the highest level of quality.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years professional experience in quality assurance or/and software application development.
- 3+ years experience in Java (TestNG), Selenium Webdriver (Grid, parallel, SauceLabs), frontend and backend test automation.
- Strong in writing SQL queries
- Ability to perform both Manual and Automated Testing
- Tools like Jira or similar bug tracking tool, Testlink - Test management tool, Confluence - Wiki, Hudson/Jenkins - CI tool, Eclipse, Maven
- Git or similar tools
- Working knowledge in different browsers and operating systems
- Must possess excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs.
- Cucumber - BDD
- Mobile test automation experience.
- Jmeter or similar tools - Performance testing (Plus)
- Experience with Protractor (Plus)
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, stock options, great benefits and a fully loaded laptop of your choosing. We have strong opinions about work/life balance, and seek to create a comfortable and productive environment where we can ship apps that we’re proud of and that best serve our customers.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs