|Date Posted||September 12, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
We believe in autonomous, self-supporting development teams who help our customers buy the best fitting suit they'll ever wear, and wow them at every step of the way. Whether their journey starts online or in one of our 90+ stores, our teams inspire them to buy and come back for more - ideally together with their best mate or dad.
The focus of custom made team is to help Suitsupply customers find their correct fit and customized designs. Their challenge is to expand the experience our customers have in stores and online.
As part of the team, the .Net developer will transform technology into customer value.
Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
- You will be in charge of refactoring our integration tool.
- You will be working on the maintenance and development of all the microservices.
- You will be improving documentation and performance.
- You will be creating tools for automation.
- You will read VB.Net code and port it to C# and Azure and further write code in .Net and Azure
This job might be for you if you have:
- IT education, computer science/software engineering
- 4+ years of experience developing in .Net and C#
- 1+ years of experience with Azure
- Knowledge of Visual Basic
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Customer focus and flexibility
- Coachable, helpful, team player, continuous improvement mindset
- Passion for what you do, if you don't like it try to change it!
- A valid European work permit
When are you doing a good job? / Your success will be measured by:
- When you receive overall favorable feedback from fellow team members
- When you're able to get things done with effective communication and team work.
- When you actively participate in the scrum process, ie. stand-ups, planning sessions, retrospectives.
- When you have the ownership of the export tool to the factories.
- When you are able to do maintenance of Microservices and Configurator Data Management.
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package
- No 1st line on-call!
- Choose your own device (and OS)
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Subsidized lunch 5 days a week
- Great office in Amsterdam with a dedicated Suitsupply bus bringing you to the office
- Ability to impact global customers in over 12 countries, 82 stores.
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs