|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Sweden - Work Permit Jobs
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who is passionate and ready to work with us as we make Natural Cycles a global success. As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing processes in the data warehouse platform to support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data. Together with the Analytics & Growth team you will deliver the data as service which will have an immediate influence on day-to-day decision making for both our R&D department as well as other stakeholders e.g. marketing.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop data warehouse solutions based on Snowflake Cloud DW.
- Develop and define data pipelines and ETL strategies.
- Be a subject matter expert and provide consultation to business partners such as analysts, management, marketing, and developers.
- Act as the bridge between our backend, analytics and business.
- Work on data management and maintain crucial data pipelines as well as adding new sources as data demand increases.
- Be a system owner of the tools used by the analytics department such as A/B testing tools or Visualization/Analysis/BI tools as well as the data warehouse.
What skills and experience you should have
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in DW/BI development as an individual contributor, ideally with large-scale database /analytics environment.
- Experience in designing and developing large scale data integration from multiple sources.
- You excel in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets.
- You are a self-starter and have a willingness to take the initiative and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You execute very well on your own but strive working in cross functional teams.
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense or Power BI is favorable.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology is preferred.
Only applications in English and submitted through our career website will be considered.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Sweden - Work Permit Jobs