|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs
Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm. As a full-stack software engineer, you will be an important member of our interdisciplinary project teams and experience how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions. Your job will involve working closely with clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs. You will efficiently and competently solve complex software challenges. Zuhlke's values of continuous development and knowledge sharing means that you'll be working with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the latest trends.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills, thus, you will get a generous budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
- You leverage your development workflow with tools like npm, webpack, and Node.js.
- You have multiple years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications.
- You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have professional experience in Java or the .NET stack for at least 3-4 years.
- You have a thorough knowledge of build and deployment of Full Stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools.
- Having hands-on experience in native Android or iOS development is a plus
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment. Ideally, you are a certified SCRUM developer or master.
- You have strong communication skills and like making decisions.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. Grow immensely in your career, not only through exciting & interesting projects, but also through our dedication to your development: two weeks of further training per year, a generous individual training budget, training camps, and active knowledge sharing among experts.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs