|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Once here you will
- Develop software using Java 8 with Spring Boot and Kotlin.
- Be able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Continuously improve your skills by taking the initiative to learn and share your knowledge with others.
- Within cross-functional teams you collaborate towards building scalable products.
What you will bring along
- You have experience developing software in Java 8 related technologies.
- You are familiar with the concept of microservice architecture.
- You are known as a person who does not shy away from a tough problem.
- Because you know technology keeps evolving, you stay up to date with the current trends in software design.
- We are an international company and therefore English professional proficiency is a must.
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Working with engaged, smart engineers
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs