|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Once here you will?
- Together with your cross-functional team you work to evolve the product powered by a microservice architecture mainly written in Java 8 and Kotlin, using Spring Boot
- Collaborate closely with your Tech Lead on architecting new features and seeing them through to completion
- Mentor junior members in the team by relentlessly guarding code quality through pull requests and helping them when they have questions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in technology and you are not afraid to propose some findings during our GSDD.
What you’ll bring along
- You have significant experience in developing software using Java 8 and Spring Boot in large-scale production systems.
- You have a sound understanding of microservice architecture.
- You are a person who loves to share your knowledge & learnings with the team.
- The ability to break down a complex problem into more manageable chunks.
- Next to speaking English fluently you are able to understand and translate business requirements.
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs