|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Poland - Work Permit Jobs
Excited to grow your career at TomTom?
They say it’s all about who you know. Well, we know you. But more importantly, we know each other and work well together. We value your talent, and whenever possible strive to help you grow professionally before recruiting externally. If you think an open position is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success. (That’s you!)
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been making navigation devices since 2004 and the market leader ever since.
And we are not slowing down.
The TomTom Navigation Engine is used on numerous devices such as smartphones, in-car dashboards and your web browser. Determining the quickest route and best navigation experience for human and automated drivers is all about calculations with lots of variables. As a C++ Engineer you are working on functionalities of the Navigation Engine in a Scrum Team configuration.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge
- Produce great code
- One minute you are discussing race conditions in multi-threaded code on a review, next you are in a whiteboard session with your colleagues drawing up the design of the next feature: you love what we refer to as “perfect code” that is recognized by your peers as being elegant and simple.
- Constantly develop yourself
- Languages evolve, platforms change and so you learn. You grab the chances we offer to develop yourself because you are curious and like to work with the latest tools and techniques in an ever changing technological landscape.
What we expect from you
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on, recent experience developing with C++
- Your C++ programming skills and engineering know-how are impressive.
- Experience developing with C++11 and Boost is preferred
- Fundamental-level proficiency in Linux environment
- Previous experience in an agile development life cycle
Nice to have
- Knowledge of version control software such as Git
- You are working with automated testing, CI techniques and tools, design patterns and clean code principles.
What you can expect from us
- We like to have fun together. There is no sense in coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Let's not forget about benefits: pension plan, voucher card, and relocation package included, if you need one.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas.
- ód, a pretty cool city to live and work. Lots of inspiration and when it’s sunny, the whole
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers.
Additional Job Description
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Poland - Work Permit Jobs