|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?" You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
In today's connected world where everything is on demand and on the go, we expect freedom of choice and freedom of motion. Yet the current mobility market is hyper fragmented and unbalanced. It is clearly time for a change. HERE Mobility is proud to deliver the open-mobility-marketplace: an open marketplace that connect any individual and any business to all available mobility services in one place. Any mobility supplier can provide it's services though the open mobility marketplace and enjoy increased demand. Any business anywhere can provide through this one stop shop a variety of mobility services to best fit consumer's needs. Here mobility is transforming and democratizing the mobility eco system, bringing the next mobility revolution.
The Mobility product development team in Berlin is expanding to help realize this vision, and is searching for a Full-stack Android Developer m/f experienced in building successful consumer applications. Your strength is a strong sense of ownership and you are highly motivated with your own opinions and want to shape the product and implement pioneering technology that matters to consumers:
- Build a high performing, consumer facing Android app as part of a full-stack engineering team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship, and iterate new features
- Write high-quality software with a clean architecture, unit and acceptance tests
- Discuss and implement engineering best practices within a team that believes in continuous improvement
We are looking for an experienced mobile engineer who built successful Android applications before.
For the successful performance in this role you will need:
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs (any tech-stack; experience with Go is a plus)
- Good understanding of writing clean, testable code
- Good experience writing unit tests and UI tests
- Experience working in a modern agile environment
Knowledge and experience with any of the following technologies is a plus:
- Kotlin/RxJava/Android Architecture Components
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary & Benefits (including 30 working days of vacation, Flexible working hours and Public transportation subsidy, etc)
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- An opportunity to work with extraordinary developers
- Challenging problems to solve
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- An inclusive team environment of empowerment and constructive feedback
Our culture is founded on openness, collaboration and honesty, with colleagues who are brilliant in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Make HERE your Destination, we are just getting started! Apply Now.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs