|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Android Multimedia(Audio) Engineer
We're looking for an experienced Android Multimedia Developer to join our team. The IoV (Internet of vehicle) Software Platform Team at Faraday Future is building a completely new generation “infotainment” products with adhesive user experience. We'd like you to be a part of the revolution, and work together to invent, prototype, iterate, and ship software that matches the quality/experience of the internet giants, and leaves the traditional automotive industry in the rear view mirror.
- Design and develop innovative, customized multimedia features to build ultimate user experience for Faraday Future Auto, especial on Audio.
- Enhance the Android framework to optimize performance of multimedia features on vehicle.
- Play an expert role in trouble shooting, root causing multimedia functional/performance issues.
- Research IoV Software platform framework technology; advanced research of new technologies.
- BS in Software, Electrical, Computer Engineering or related
- Embedded software development experience, including experience in Java and C/C++.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in Android Multimedia development, for example, audio Framework/Audio HAL layer, system-level use cases (playback, recording and aDSP etc.)
- Great team player, dedicated to the company, willing to take on challenging tasks
- MS degree in Computer Science with 3 years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience on Android Audio services or HAL development
- Strong background at least in one of the following areas: Audio Focus, Audio Policy/Audio Flinger, aDSP or Audio signal processing (like NS, AEC, AGC and BF) etc.
- Familiar with A/V compression/decompression, synchronization technology.
- Professional experience with Java/C/C++.
- Aggressive to work, nice to people.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs