|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US. We're looking for a highly skilled and experienced Java Back-End Engineer for a full-time, permanent, remote position.
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
Over 3 years experience in Java, Spring and MySQL (or any relation database)
Experience developing web and stand-alone applications in Spring technologies such as: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch
Excellent communication and analytical skills
Proficient with spoken/written English
Nice to have but not required
Experience in PHP
Experience with unit testing framework, test driven development
Designs and develops web applications using Java, Spring Framework, MySQL
Designs and develops unit test cases to make the code more robust
Participates in pairing and code reviews
Supports and troubleshoots problems with existing applications
Participates in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
Potential for stock options after the first year
Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
Visa sponsorship (if working from outside the US, sponsorship can be granted after 18 months with the company, based on performance)
- This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed either remotely (including from outside the U.S.) or from WalletHub’s offices in downtown Washington DC.
- If you're intending to work from outside the US please be aware this position entails working at least 50 hour per week and requires an overlap with EST business hours.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us reshape personal finance. More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs