|Date Posted||October 12, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Are you a researcher in natural language processing? Do you want to see your work have a major impact, both in the AI field and forcustomers? Capital One is seeking a Senior Manager, Natural Language Processing Research to take the natural language and dialogue capabilities of our text- and speech-based intelligent assistants for banking to the next level. You’ll conduct research on natural language understanding, dialogue systems, question answering, and/or story understanding. You’ll contribute your own research ideas, while also working closely with engineering, product, and design teams to create research-based solutions that help our business and its customers. You’ll develop algorithms, write code, identify and create appropriate datasets, train machine learning models, and publish papers. You’ll build proofs of concept and bring AI components into production in the cloud. You’ll design and implement techniques for continuously improving the components based on customer interactions. You have excellent strategic thinking, reasoning, communication, and collaboration skills.
- At least 2 years of experience with deep learning and neural networks
- At least 4 years of experience in natural language processing or computational linguistics
- At least 4 years of experience with machine learning
- Ph.D. in computer science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, or computational linguistics
- 2+ years of experience with agile software development
- 2+ years of experience with public cloud
- 2+ years of experience with open source technologies
- 4+ years of experience performing research in artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep neural networks, natural language understanding, syntactic parsing, semantic parsing, dialogue systems, natural language generation, question answering, textual entailment, commonsense reasoning, and/or story understanding
- 4+ years of experience programming in Python or Java
- Publications in AAAI, ACL, COLING, EMNLP, ICLR, ICML, IJCAI, NAACL HLT, NIPS, SIGDIAL, and/or UAI
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs