|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
The telemedicine program utilizes digital systems and devices for the delivery of healthcare services; health assessments, consultations, and follow-ups. Telemedicine allows healthcare providers to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients without the need for an in-person visit. The aim of the program is to develop comprehensive center-wide telemedicine services to enhance the ability of providers to care for their patients while improving the lives of cancer patients during their treatment. You will work with a dynamic team of providers, information systems experts, data analysts, and health informatics personnel to aid in the development of this exciting new care initiative.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals
- Demonstrated organizational skills and flexibility to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
As the Configuration Senior Analyst in Telemedicine, you will:
- Investigate, document, and implement application and data interchange and interaction processes to ensure efficient and effective information and data access and utilization.
- Implement new, and update existing, desktop applications and ensure integration with enterprise applications, standards, and processes based on user needs and feedback
- Provide analysis, design, implementation and troubleshooting support for complex client server and desktop technology systems
- Work without direction in a networked computer environment. Coordinate installation and test of circuits associated with data and video communications including, but not limited to, ISDN, Frame Relay, and T1.
- Support design, configuration, implementation and 3rd/4th level troubleshooting for a variety of client applications, network/domain and desktop operating systems (including WINTEL, Apple, LINUX/UNIX and possibly z/OS)
- Handles priority NT domain administration assignments, NOS/Application image integration and testing, software distribution support and critical special projects (such as specialized server setup, application rollouts, etc)
- Responsible for hardware/software installation configuration and maintenance
- Collaborate with peers and executive management across the Center
- Partner with vendor technical support, and corresponding departments to resolve outstanding issues, set up and maintain training environments, and implement new services as needed
- Provides coordination and support of deployments and troubleshooting activities. Works closely with the Help Desk and peer technical groups while following defined processes and procedures.
- Provide project tracking support, using a variety of tools, on all assigned initiatives
- Perform Project Management, Team Building and Training and Team leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/certifications
- 7-10 years experience in complex client server and internetworking environments
- Expert knowledge of all major client NOS, applications and internetworking platforms/architectures inclusive of TCP/IP, WINTEL, Apple, LINUX/UNIX (possibly z/OS), Microsoft Office, SMS, Enterprise Administrator, MS/Access, SQL (relational) database technology and network/desktop hardware technologies
- Proven vendor management and negotiation skills
- Telemedicine experience an asset
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs