|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
DAZN streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in 7 markets including Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada and the USA and since we launched 2 years ago we have streamed more than 200 million hours of content!
We are looking for Backend Engineers who are passionate about building a modern, scalable and resilient platform.
We give you autonomy over the software you build and offer you the freedom to choose the right tool for the job. In return, we expect you to take ownership of the systems you build, and that means:
- You're responsible for the operational health of your services
- You're empowered and encouraged to fix operational issues (i.e. there will be space for improvement work and bug fixes in the sprints)
We are using a microservices architecture and everything is hosted in AWS.
We use a combination of both containers as well as serverless, and many managed AWS services including DynamoDB, API Gateway, ECS, Lambda and much more.
Here's what you will do (not all of it, just the important stuff!)
- Build and maintain scalable microservices
- Collaborate with Product Managers, and other Software Engineers to deliver a compelling user experience
- Deliver maintainable, robust and testable code
- Share knowledge and collaborate with other developers across the business
You've got to have these essentials to do your job well...
- Experience in building cloud-hosted services
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas to others
- Ability to write tests
- Track record of successful software delivery through all phases of development, code reviews, testing, and operations
It would be great if you had these desirable skills/experience too...
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with infrastructure and deployment automation
- Worked on large scale web applications
- Leverages and contributes to open source
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs