|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Help us build the best development team in Germany!
We are looking for creative and talented mobile specialists who are great team players.
If you have Android or iOS experience and love building best-in-class apps, we would love to hear from you.
We care about teamwork, delivering value, positivity, constant improvement, technical excellence,
growth and innovation.
As a mobile engineer you will work with cross-functional teams to implement features in ottonova's main apps
as well as in new products. You will interact closely with our product owners, UI and UX designers as well
as backend developers and participate actively in shaping the future of our products.
English required ( our internal lingua franca ).
German is a bonus, but not a necessity.
Your professional qualification
- A great working attitude, willing and eager to learn and develop yourself and those around you
- Solid foundation in computer science, network protocols and IT security
- Deep Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and a strong passion for software engineering best practices
- Strong programming skills in Java / Kotlin (Android) or Swift (iOS)
- Solid knowledge of the Android or iOS SDK
- Experience developing responsive mobile apps that run well in screens of all sizes
- Interacting with REST APIs is second nature to you
- You care about network security
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Interest in mobile UX and collaborating with design teams
- Clear and direct communicator
- A degree in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering
- Several years of experience in a technology focused environment
- Familiarity/Experience with the SCRUM process
- Experience using functional reactive programming with frameworks like RxJava or RxSwift
- Design/UX skills
- Any other knowledge and skills that will help us build the best health insurance in the world!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs