|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Develop price elasticity models, management frameworks and services to support pricing strategies in Delivery Hero’s markets and verticals.
- Conduct analyses and research for gross margin optimisation, develop hypotheses and recommendations to optimise pricing.
- Translate critical, unstructured questions into testable hypotheses and actionable answers.
- Design and run real-life pricing experiments, assess and communicate their outcome to senior management.
- Explore growth opportunities by conducting market analysis on geospatial data.
- Continuously monitor, evaluate and optimise pricing structures and revenue streams to ensure sustainable long-term growth.
- Define standard metrics and requirements for our BI reports and Controlling teams.
- Keep up to date on pricing theory and market trends / the competitive landscape.
Your heroic skills:
- Love to learn, a critical thinker and creative problem solver who strives for excellence.
- Sound understanding of/ professional experience in pricing theory, Bayesian and inferential statistics, survey data, experiment design and hypothesis testing.
- Degree in economics/ econometrics, data science, statistics or similar.
- Fluency in Python and familiarity with its scientific stack such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, etc.
- Experience analysing geospatial data is a big plus.
- Ability to retrieve (using SQL), manipulate and analyse large, heterogeneous datasets and build data pipelines.
- You are a team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds in an international environment.
- Very good English and ability to communicate complex relationships.
We offer you:
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Great career opportunities following our development career plan.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
- Every Friday we have a team integration, when we just stop working earlier, grab a beer and relax with colleagues.
- Sometimes we just enjoy our times together with team events and company events.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs