|Date Posted||October 25, 2018|
Thailand - Work Permit Jobs
Who we are:
2C2P is a leading Southeast Asian (SEA) payment services provider. It offers a number of comprehensive, technology-driven, omni-channel payment services tailored to the needs of financial institutions, e-commerce and m-commerce businesses and retailers, facilitating electronic and mobile commerce.
The company enables payment acceptance through credit, debit and prepaid cards, as well as through bank channels such as ATMs, internet banking and mobile banking. 2C2P also facilitates cash acceptance via payment counters, an important feature in Southeast Asia, a region characterized by low card penetration. With 2C2P's payment services, merchants can now transact with both banked and unbanked customers..
To expand and implement our current projects we are expanding our team at our office in Bangkok, Thailand. If you think you have what it takes to work with an international team off a leading payment services provider in SEA region, see following specs!
- PCIDSS Level 1 certified company.
- Processes billions of dollars in transactions for many businesses.
- Offices across Southeast Asia, including in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Philippines and Thailand, as well as in Hong Kong.
- In 2015, 2C2P was recognized by CBInsights as one of the world's top 25 payment startups.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Award winner, recognized as one of Asia's fastest growing technology companies 2013.
- Entity Framework
Where we are hiring now:
Bangkok office: is based in CBD area name ‘Rama 9’. With convenient and vary of transportation so you can travel from your resident; anywhere in Bangkok to our office by Mass Rapid Transport; MRT.
Please feel free to ask us any questions you have about Bangkok, Thailand.
- Design, develop and maintain software systems using C# and ASP.NET (MVC5) according to requirement specifications.
- Test the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and document the test results according to Unit Test document.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET developer (3+ years in a senior position)
- Strong knowledge of OOP and the Microsoft stack: C#, .NET 4, ASP.NET, MVC5, WebAPI, Entity Framework
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server and store procedures is a must
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS/JS is a must
- StackOverflow reputation related to .NET is a plus
- Knowledge of AngularJS and TypeScript is a plus
- Knowledge of UML, Agile and Scrum is a plus
- Good command of English, able to communicate with foreign partners and colleagues
- Positive, customer-service minded, with analytical and problem solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Self-motivated, creative, able to take the initiative
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or related field of study
IMPORTANT - HOW TO APPLY:
Please write a meaningful presentation letter which includes the words "2C2P" and "Thailand", stating your earliest availability, current and expected salary.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Thailand - Work Permit Jobs