|Location||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
Mexico - Work Permit
Partner with multidisciplinary teams (Technical Writing, User Experience, Product Management, and Project Management) to build intelligent, scalable products from inception to completion. Solve challenging problems, working with cutting edge technology with the brightest minds in the industry.
We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with customers / stakeholders.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- 3+ years of working experience in web development and passion for building technology products
- Experience building responsive and elegant web applications that are scalable
- Comfortable learning new coding languages and switch from one to another smoothly
- Proficient solving algorithms challenges that involve Data structures
- Knowledge of relational and/or nonrelational databases
- Strong architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project
- Strong communication skills in English
NICE TO HAVE
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Experience working directly with clients with Agile methodologies
- Front and Backend experience leveraging some of the following technologies:
- MVC frameworks such as: ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.js for Front-end development and Node.js, Express, Django, Flask for Back-end.
- Databases as MySQL and MongoDB
- A code repository you can share with the team with your contributions to open source projects
- Being a DevOps advocate. Working knowledge of AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Travis, Kubernetes
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT WIZELINE
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include:
- Catered meals
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Competitive health benefits
- Stock ownership
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work abroad program
- Tons of team events, and more.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Wizeline is democratizing technology and innovation.
We are giving opportunities to people around the world to have ownership of what comes next. We’ve broken the rules around how Silicon Valley operates and we can help bring the Silicon Valley dream to anyone.
Wizeline’s own experience accelerates our customers’ ability to assemble the best team with the right technical stack to achieve speed to market. We help define the right problems to solve and we’re making it so that it doesn’t take that much for companies to adapt quickly to solve big problems.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Mexico - Work Permit