|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our product matches travellers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual trips smart, human, unique and sustainable. We are striving to become the leading tech company in individual tourism and are supported by VCs such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, DN Captial and Spark Capital and Business Angels such as Nate Blecharczyk (Airbnb) and Johannes Reck (Getyourguide).
- Are 9 developers with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using latest technology to make the lives of our customers, employees and DMC-partners (destination management companies) easier
- Want to grow to 20 within the next months
- Screw up. Oh yes we do, every week. Every week in a different way. Still, we get closer and closer to our goals.
- Are very agile and have a feature team approach
- Deploy multiple times a day
- Work, usually from scratch, on multiple projects like:
- Trip planning tool/Travel Itinerary automation
- Budget calculator
- Booking system/DMC integration
- Automation of marketing campaigns
- with this stack:
- Ruby, Golang, Node.js
- Tools: Terraform, AWS, AWS ECS, CircleCi, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, AWS lambda, Postgres, Metabase
- Have a university degree or even a PhD? Are a drop-out? This is not a criterion for our recruiting process
- Have x years of experience, we focus more on skills
- Need a VISA? We will help you with that
- Are proficient in... the more technologies the merrier. Can you use all technologies and tools of our tech stack (see above)? Perfect. Can you use some of them? Perfect too, how fast can you learn the others?
- Are all the usual buzzwords: hands-on, a thinker, a maker, a believer, think out-of-the-box, able to go the extra-mile, ... None of them? Surprise us, we love diversity
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
- Yearly educational budget and the opportunity to attend at tech conferences
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, GoEuro and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs