|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs
Our engineers are helping lead the way forward for MarketInvoice by building its core products and services.
We’re a diverse team of highly motivated and talented people who are focussed on delivering the best value for everyone involved. We don’t just write high quality software to make our technology successful but provide overall technical leadership to make the business successful as well as focus on creating a collaborative learning environment where we make our people successful.
Within the engineering team, we place a high value on creative intelligence and passion in our day to day work. Creative intelligence is a combination of creativity with smart analytical skills in generalising and synthesising knowledge to solve new challenges. Passion is the holistic commitment to technical craftsmanship, continuous learning, collaborative teamwork, and great attention to detail.
TLDR: At MarketInvoice, the tech team and specifically engineering, is at the heart of the business. Hence we lead by example and empower those around us. For us it’s all about solving problems and continuing to learn to help make the business and its people successful.
You’ll be someone who enjoys working on challenges, solving problems and continuously learning; a great communicator; is focussed on delivering high quality output in a timely manner; working collaboratively with various stakeholders within and outside the company; who leads by example; and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces. You'll have a passion for helping make people successful in their careers, and not just within a particular team or company.
Other good to haves:
- Expertise building teams with highly motivated individuals who have built successful products and systems.
- Creating a learning and collaborative environment where people are continuously making an impact on the business and people around them.
- Strong technical skills and an overall ability to quickly accrue social capital of those around them. In order for you to be a great mentor and help make your team successful, it’s important to have those skills yourself. These should cover:
- Expertise in C#, Java, C++, Go or similar language(s). We place a higher emphasis on core engineering/CompSci fundamentals and good architecture design than any particular language.
- Experience with online data stores; offline data stores is a plus.
- Focus on building robust and scalable systems with TDD, continuous integration and automated testing.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Innovation days.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited book allowance.
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off!
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, awesome facilities and a community feel) in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch.
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
Closing date for applications is 28th November 2018. Salary range for this role is £75,000-£100,000. We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs