|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Work on the latest upcoming projects in our Logistics department.
- Be a key part of the entire development lifecycle from specification to deployment and running the apps in production.
- Participate in one of the most exciting components of the food delivery business: dispatching algorithm, simulation and route estimations are some of the topics you'll work on a daily basis!
- Innovate technology, process and product within the whole organization.
- Work together with a great team to succeed in our mission.
- Ensure scalable and quality code is built.
- Our Tech Stack: Java, Ruby, Scala, Akka, Kubernetes, always top of.
Your heroic skills:
- Proficiency in Scala and working experience with Akka.
- You have experience working with DevOps: Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, Docker...
- Exposure to the logistics domain and in particular to TSP, VRP algorithms is highly beneficial.
- You are comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based and event-based communication.
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- You get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and know that responsibility does not end with deployment.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs