|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
A Software Engineer is responsible to assist in determining user requirements and plays a key role in the development and installation of computer applications to fulfill these requirements. Participates in project planning, analysis, design, code and code review, unit and system testing, creating and maintaining test scripts, and installing the applications.
- Produce effective, highly reusable, and maintainable software application design by using best practices, design patterns, and OOAD methodology.
- Resolve critical problems under pressure and significant time constraint.
- Gather requirements effectively, anticipate project risks, and derive an accurate scope based on all information at hand.
- Communicate with all project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Participate and contribute to code reviews, shared modules, reusable components, and various enterprise architectural decisions.
- Perform unit/system testing and create/maintain test scripts.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related field, or foreign equivalent; or equivalent, and four years of experience in software development.
Four years of experience using programs such as: Java/J2EE, Webservices (SOAP or REST), Spring, Tomcat, SQL, Eclipse, IDEA Intellij, Angular JS/Angular 2, EXT JS, Android, or iOS.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs