|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate senior full stack developer to join our team in creating an amazing client experience. If you’re interested in working on all layers of a system from developing new UI controls to creating flexible and scalable data architectures with the latest technologies and tools then Numerator is for you.
This person should be self-motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micro management. We’re looking for engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well designed quality code. You need to love to code and care about quality and design.
We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
We need the following:
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test driven development
- A strong engineer with excellent Java experience working in a SpringBoot framework
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with databases – SQL, NoSQL, or Solr (Elasticsearch)
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
Having experience in any the following would be a valuable asset:
- Experience working with AWS (RedShift)
- Experience with build automation tools, especially Maven
- Basic understanding or the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of business rules engines
- Programming experience on Unix based infrastructure
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs