|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Are you passionate about food, data and intelligent applications?
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform, with data at the center of delivering amazing food experiences.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Install, configure and maintain data infrastructure and large scale data applications in a cloud environment.
- Ensure security, compliance, operational resilience, stability and scalability of Big Data and Machine Learning systems.
- Develop tools and processes to monitor and automate application management and incident response.
- Build analytics tools to provide actionable insights into application performance, efficiency and quality.
- Provide methods and practice leadership to engineering teams to improve development agility, security profile and operational resilience of data applications.
- MS in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related.
- Advanced expertise (8+ years) deploying, managing and monitoring complex distributed applications at scale in a cloud environment.
Your heroic skills:
- Advanced expertise (8+ years) of deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux, Mac, and Windows systems.
- Advanced expertise (8+ years) using at least one scripting (Python, bash, ...) and one object programming (Java, C#, ...) language.
- Extensive familiarity (6+ years) with implementing, configuring, deploying, monitoring and ensuring the reliability of applications in a cloud environment.
- Extensive familiarity (6+ years) with one or more cloud vendor services and management tools (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenShift).
- Extensive practice (6+ years) of managing BigData applications handling streaming data at scale (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, AWS Kinesis, AWS S3, BigQuery).
- Practical knowledge (4+ years) configuring and deploying serverless and containerized applications (Docker, DCOS, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS Lambda, Google Compute Engine).
- Practical knowledge (4+ years) deploying and using change management, release management and CI/CD tools and processes (GitHub, Jenkins, Puppet/Chef, Terraform, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CloudFormation).
- Familiarity (2+ years) with agile practices and processes (Scrum).
Aptitudes for success:
- Strives in complex, fast moving environments.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively within cross-teams collaborations.
- Strong technical aptitude with an intense desire to learn new skills and industry trends.
- Passionate about adopting data-driven approaches to ensure efficiency, reliability and agility.
We offer you:
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Great career opportunities following our development career plan.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
- Every Friday we have a team integration, when we just stop working earlier, grab a beer and relax with colleagues.
- Sometimes we just enjoy our times together with team events and company events.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs