|Date Posted||November 20, 2018|
Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs
Homegrown stories and hollywood hits. At HOOQ we’re telling millions of stories to billions of people across Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, and India. Just like our content, our our team comes from around the world, we’re ambitious, driven and unique, we embrace the difference. There’s many paths people take to join us, what links us together is our love of stories.
HOOQ is backed by some of the biggest players in entertainment, we’re a joint venture between Singtel, Sony and Warner Brothers. We build for the customer first to deliver original, local and international content on their phone, tablet, computer and television wherever they are.
It’s an exciting time to be at HOOQ! Our team is growing again, which means we are currently seeking an experienced and energetic iOS developer for our Singapore office. You'll need experience in native iOS app development and partner integration application. You will help shape how we build and grow our service throughout the region. Where ever you’ve come from, apply now and come choose your own adventure.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in iPhone app development, including shipping at least one app.
- Extensive knowledge with both Objective-C and Swift development.
- Experience with consumer-facing mobile products.
- Strong coding abilities and experience with iOS SDK, especially Audio, Video, Core Data related fields.
- Experience with various application architecture. (MVVM/MVC, etc)
- Solid understanding of iOS interface guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Handle one universal application for all the region.
- Architect and maintain our native mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs