|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Senior Frontend Engineer Monetization
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with strong programming skills, fresh ideas and a passion for solving user problems to build a truly outstanding product experience for travellers from all over the world.
Having just raised $150M in growth capital from reputable investors, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe.
At our HQ in the heart of Berlin, we take advantage of our diversity to find new and innovative ways to help our customers as we build a revolutionary product and of course, have fun.
You’ll work in a cross-functional team with other highly versatile developers. The team in Berlin is small but growing. We work across all GoEuro front-ends with the aim of monetizing user traffic while delivering a superb user experience.
What you will do:
- Create robust frontend solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. You will build components that are used throughout all of GoEuro’s frontends (mobile, desktop, apps)
- Work with your team to rapidly test ideas on users, use results for iterations and improve our product
- Test new languages, libraries and frameworks and evaluate their potential
- Build highly reusable frontend components that can be dynamically mounted in any react frontend
- Apply your engineering experience to automate processes and maintenance
Our technology stack is diverse and ever-changing. Examples of the technologies we currently use and you’ll be working with include (but are by no means limited to):
- Tooling (package managers, semantic versioning, Nexus releases, Webpack, Babel)
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Customer focused: You have a passion for building front-ends that users genuinely enjoy and helps them getting the most out of our product
- Experienced and educated: You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and worked multiple years (+5 yrs) in the frontend universe.
- Up to code: You have more than 3 years of experience in software development, you write clean, lean, effective code, all version controlled. You pick the right tool for the job and are not limited to a single paradigm or language
- Pragmatic: You and your team take on complex multi-domain problems, analyse, design, build modular solutions, and deliver end-to-end in an MVP, value-first and iterative approach
- An automator: You remove repetition and snowflakes through scripting and automation tools. Whatever can be automated will be automated. You have deployed, monitored, and supported applications across stacks and technologies
- A tuning expert: You have improved performance and analysed bottlenecks in production systems through benchmarks and stress tests. You are no stranger to profiling a front-end.
- A team player: You guide and help your teammates with planning and delivering high-quality software and also take on communication across teams.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs