|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 28, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
We're looking for a talented Backend Python Engineer to help us improve our recommendation platform. You will be part of an international team that operates a recommendation engine which processes more than a billion of requests per month with a single-digit average latency and develops distributed systems that learn and recommend based on billions of events per day in real-time. You will work closely with our data engineers and ML scientists to implement, evaluate and improve algorithms. If you love to create, deploy and administer high-throughput low-latency web services in the cloud using cutting-edge technologies, and maybe even have a statistical/ML background, then you’ll feel right at home!
What we expect from you in this role
- Working in collaboration with the Data Science and Data Engineering team to implement algorithms to optimize our ad delivery, from prototyping to evaluation and production.
- Creating and operating scalable, highly available, low latency services that handle billions of requests per day
- Improving current services architecture and quality
- Working in an agile environment and actively contributing to continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools
- A passion for learning and improving yourself
- Analytical thinking and a good understanding of math, statistics, and logic
- Coming up with innovative ways to solve problems and helping to shape our products
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs