|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 29, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
You are a fullstack developer expert on a MVC framework? You are a frontend developer and you are also willing to work on the backend? In any case, you want to work with a stack in Rails / ReactJS in a team organised in squads and which uses all the best practices (TDD, code review, pair programming, …)? You want to work in a startup that has a positive impact on the lives of millions of people? Then join us to revolutionize the healthcare sector! Doctolib is looking for a fullstack dev to join its growing and dynamic technical team in order to keep offering an amazing service to doctors and patients. We are a French team of thirty people, including 10 developers. Who we are? Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office. We are already working with 65 000 practitioners and about 1200 healthcare establishments! Each month, there are more than 25 million people on our website. The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
The missions :
- Design and implement new features in collaboration with the other members of your squad (Web Developers, Product Manager, DevOps, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst)
- Work as a team to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code
- Monitor carefully the performance and errors in order to guarantee a unique experience for our users
- Develop Proofs of Concept in order to receive daily feedback from our users
- Improve the performance in production in order to support Doctolib in its high growth
About our stack:
- Ruby on Rails 5.1 with Ruby 2.3
- PostgreSQL and Redis to store millions of appointments and patients
- ReactJS/Flux/RxJS for the frontend
- Thousands of Capybara tests launched for each commit on Browserstack
- Chef to deploy on our private cloud
- An agile state of mind; we deploy every day in production
What we offer you :
- A team of 700 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Work with a team of people with various nationalities (French, Italian, Brasilian)
- Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences
- Great office in the heart of Berlin!
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The job is located in Berlin!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs