|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||November 29, 2018|
Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs
Be part of the team that ensures a world-class experience for everyone interacting with Mindvalley's tech ecosystem. If building products that will revolutionize how humankind learns, does not sound like too big of an order to you - this is your job!
In Mindvalley, we are creating a global school that delivers transformational education and design learning experiences for over three million students worldwide.
This year we decided to achieve a consistent seamless experience through all our available touch points (web platforms, mobile apps, blog, email, customer support, advertising and more). That's why we want our ecosystem to be robust, smart and simple.
And we're looking for Product Managers who will be responsible for one of the stages of Mindvalley's User Journey.
As one of our Product Managers, you represent the voice of the customer/client. You are responsible for the development roadmap of the product in the form of user stories, prioritization of features, management of the product backlog and stakeholders. Furthermore, you are accountable for the product’s success in terms of ROI.
- Responsible for Market, business case, and competitive analysis
- Responsible for crafting the long and short-term product vision with stakeholders
- Measuring and Growing the Value provided by the product
- Working with the development team and various stakeholders on Features Management for Releases and schedules
- Write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for features
- Works with various teams in terms of growing the business (such as marketing, technology, and customer support) to make the best strategic decisions and investments
- Excellent Command of the English Language, both written and spoken
- Working experience in interdisciplinary teams
- Familiarity with the SCRUM methodology and Agile Development
- Basic proficiency in Project Management
- Marketing-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with software development basic principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs