|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 30, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Poland - Work Permit Jobs
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By using your excellent communication skills, you will help to create brilliant deliveries from the team. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
Our game teams create amazing games that brings pleasure and excitement to our players – this would not be possible without the tools & frameworks on which these games are built.
As a Full stack developer in NetEnt’s Game Framework team in Krakow, you will be part of a small team that is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to design, develop and continuously improve parts of the Game Framework product. You will develop, maintain and support our code base to keep it up to date with current technology, well designed and optimized.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Build, release and deployment of our products using tools such as Jenkins
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews, BDD and/or TDD
- Working together with stakeholders and other teams to continuously evolve our products through strong user focus
Who are you?
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in a dynamic, agile environment with collaboration and customer focus. You are a responsible team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues. You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed
- Drive for outstanding software craftsmanship
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business and user mindset when architecting, designing, developing, testing and delivering solutions
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science is a plus
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
Some travel to and from NetEnt’s Stockholm office will be required in the beginning of your employment.
As an employee of NetEnt…
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are – there is no other way to be a driver in the industry. You will have an awesome set of benefits – let’s talk about that when we meet!
We look forward to your application in English including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Flexible salary negotiations and benefit package like private Premium medical care with dental, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program incl. Business Trip to Malta
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. massage, team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday J, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeÄ‡ klauzulÄ™:
WyraÅ¼am zgodÄ™ na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbÄ™dnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z UstawÄ… z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póÅ¼n. zm. )
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Poland - Work Permit Jobs