|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||December 2, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
We’re a team of finance and technology enthusiasts who enjoy revolutionizing the investment industry through digital products & services. We’re building the next generation investment management platform for our financial professional customers so they can build better investment portfolios & help their clients retire in style.
We’re looking for a Senior full stack Engineer to lead a team of talented engineers and help us build high quality financial products that we launch to the market via partnerships with banks and broker-dealers. The candidate should be a proven leader, highly technical, and passionate about speed, quality, and building amazing products. The candidate should also have demonstrated success in scaling platforms.
Our team operates in a start-up environment with the backing of a large, industry leader and we actively cultivate a culture of innovation and excellence. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in this setting.
Your Day to Day:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain highly performant web applications on our stack (Angular, React, SASS, Java SpringBoot).
- Work with our amazing product design team to develop and iterate on user interfaces that bring simplicity to complicated financial data.
- Interact with engineering teams across the organization to ensure consistency in engineering practices and foster active exchange of ideas. We have development centers in San Francisco, Houston, New York City, South Africa and India and the ability to collaborate across a global organization is a key skill.
- Perform peer code reviews. Review performance, security and flexibility of the code.
- Participate in and help drive architectural discussions and the CI/CD model.
- Mentor junior engineers and lead by example
- Participating in agile ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, release and sprint planning, demos, scrum of scrums).
We’re looking for someone with:
- A mastery of the Java language, including Spring, Springboot, Spring MVC and related technologies like Hibernate, JMS, and EE Applications Servers (Apache, Tomcat, etc.). (6+ years)
- Experienced in front-end frameworks, such as Angular and React. (4+ years)
- Experience working in an Agile team and environment.
- Experienced working with software engineering support systems and tools, such as Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gulp, Bower, Maven, Docker, Log4j.
- Familiar with SSO solutions, such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry a plus.
- Self-motivated. Capable of working with little or no supervision.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs