|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 4, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores – the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries every day quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHAT IT IS ABOUT:
You’ll be a part of our mobile team that was established in 2016. We are building a new mobile progressive web application from scratch. Many interesting technical challenges are waiting for you! We are proudly creating great products with the best technology stack. You will get experience with JS, latest ECMAScript, MeteorJs, MongoDB, Apache Cordova, EsLint, Flow, Mocha, etc.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You not simply develop, you also have influence on decisions regarding core API and UI
- You write clear, tested and documented code that delivers real business value
- You are responsible for parts of our software
- You are involved in creating applications which our customers really want to use (majority of auditory)
- You take ownership of our new generation systems based on progressive web app
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You have 4+ years of experience working with JS
- You have experience with NodeJS / MeteorJS or other Full Stack JS Frameworks
- You have an understanding of OO principles, good code design and full stack development
- You have ideally knowledge of Cordova / PhoneGap
- Your speak English fluently to work within our international team
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Stuttgart. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits and amazing, international colleagues in all departments.
Larissa Link, HR Manager | Friedrichstraße 6, 70174 Stuttgart | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | [email protected] | internetstores.de
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs