|Date Posted||December 4, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: zLabels Technology
Reports to: Engineering Lead
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name: Maxim Makhankov
As Senior Backend Engineer (Java and/or Python) at zLabels you will create and maintain our internal ERP system, which will support key business units in enhancing its performance through technology.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Build, scale and continuously improve our ERP platform improving functional areas of the business such as Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Merchandising and Selling.
- Take ownership of, and being responsible for providing strong technical architecture of the distributed systems that you will provide to key business units, such as Procurement, Finance or Logistics.
- Own your code. Decide together with your team on technical frameworks being used and have the opportunity to implement best practices whilst the team is growing.
- Think about new ways on how to help zLabels scale through a strong technical platform and synchronize it with distributed systems of the Zalando tech platform.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong background in working on and setting up ERPs and integrating them with multiple systems. Experience in creating architecture for technical solutions that have direct impact on the business scalability and profitability.
- Understanding of APIs, REST, SOAP and hands-on experience in distributed systems that included CRM or ERP tools.
- Business mindset and are continuously thinking about new ways on how to improve Zalando Lounge through effective and strategic development of internal systems.
- Ability to Exchange the knowledge and willingness to mentor team members in terms of best practices, code quality and tech frameworks.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, metups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service, and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
At zLabels we create inspiring fashion brands for the online generation, such as mint&berry, Even&Odd, Zign and Kiomi. Our data-driven way of doing business means that our decisions are backed up by consumer behaviors and translate directly into relevant product selections. Developed for the digital market from day one, we’re confident to navigate the changing retail landscape and take pride in being always fast, always fresh.
To extend the reach of our fashion brands and enter new markets, we are building our own technical platform, such as our own system to manage stock and completing business transactions systems separate to the Zalando tech platform. Being a member of a tech department, consisting of about 30 engineers and product managers, this position will allow you to directly impact the business mission of zLabels.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs