|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Improve and maintain existing applications and services.
- Own the entire development lifecycle from specification to deployment.
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers.
- Innovate technology, process and product within the whole organization.
- Ensure code quality by coaching junior colleagues.
- Our Tech Stack: Java 8 (Spring 4), Node.js (TypeScript).
Your heroic skills:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Java developer.
- You are polyglot developer and you got your hands dirty with, i.e. Kotlin, Scala, Go.
- You are an absolute pro in the relevant tech stack, i.e. Java.
- You love to build reactive system architectures.
- You find asynchronous messaging exciting way of achieving services resilience.
- You speak HTTP and REST like your mother tongue.
- You firmly believe in lean and agile development (Scrum).
- You have passion for clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
- You get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
- You understand that quality is not assured solely by the QA engineer, but by the team.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and know that responsibility does not end with deployment.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs