|Date Posted||December 20, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Lastline is embarking on a major investment in UI and UX for our product line. To support this investment we are growing our UI team and are currently seeking an exceptionally talented Front-End Engineer.
As an experienced Front-End Engineer, you will be part of this investment expansion and will contribute to the design and development of the web-based user-interface of Lastline’s products. Our products expose a rich and complex user interface that enables users to explore large datasets, respond to security incidents, and configure product and integration options. To do this you will partner closely with our backend engineering team and our product team to build out rich, engaging features that will drive client engagement.
Your job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Architect and implement new UI components and visualizations, and integrate them into Lastline products
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in Lastline’s products frontend
- Collaborate with backend developers to deliver new features for and maintenance of Lastline’s products
- Maintain and improve the quality of our frontend code base and its test suite
- Participate in an agile software development lifecycle that includes planning, estimation, grooming d retrospectives as part of our continuous improvement process
The successful candidate will have curiosity and passion for learning how computing systems work, in addition to the following:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with browser APIs (eg: LocalStorage, Sockets, Web Workers)
- Experience and passion for writing high-quality software
- Interest in building interfaces that provide a great user experience
- Comfortable using version control systems such as Git
- Comfortable working in Linux
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
The following skills and experience are not required, but will strengthen a candidate’s application:
- Experience in Cyber Security.
- Experience in UI and/or UX design
- Experience with AngularJS version 1.x
- Experience in data visualization using tools such as D3.js
- Experience writing tests for frontend code
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated individual who is self-motivated in their work and career. If this sounds like a match for you and what you are looking for, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
You will work with some of the world’s leading experts in cyber security. Our team values excellence, continuous innovation, getting stuff done quickly, transparent communication, and a friendly work environment. Our organization and team is geographically distributed, this position can be based out of our Santa Barbara or Boston office and will be determined based on candidates preference and location.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs