|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 26, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: BI Systems
Reports to: Lead BI Systems
Team Size: <15
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Rime Asselman, [email protected]
As the DevOps for Data Integration you have the chance to shape the future in one of the hottest topics today: Data. By running our data integration platform you enable an easy and sustainable way to access and transform data.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop, improve and maintain our sustainable, high-performance, growth-ready data integration platform based on Pentaho Data Integration (PDI)
- Decide on the right next steps to take the central Business Intelligence data transformation to the next level
- Add value by leveraging and setting new trends in architecture, modeling and processing of data
- Consult and support a wide range of data teams to build, scale and continuously improve a variety of data products
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- First experience in data processing or Data Warehousing and cloud platforms like AWS
- Experience in automating and monitoring all steps of software construction, from integration, testing, releasing to deployment as well as infrastructure management
- Coding Java, Python or Go for at least 3 years, adept in writing the necessary tools to enable data processing
- Being an expert in consulting to enable colleagues to leverage the full potential of the platform
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open sourcecommitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations) diverse sports and health offerings
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languagesour teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs