|Date Posted||December 28, 2018|
Switzerland - Work Permit Jobs
We are looking for creative minds and hands-on people to #ShapeSmartChange with us. You’ll work with smart people. You’ll build products people want.
Exciting technologies? Our sensor fusion technologies are closing the gap between what is and what should be. Where industry is confronted with challenge, our solutions introduce progress and possibility.
our latest innovation: BLK3D (https://lasers.leica-geosystems.com/eu/de/blk3d-overview)
COMPUTER VISION EXPERTS C++
Your tasks will be:
- Extend our computer vision library
- Visual-Inertial Pose Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for estimating the 3D pose
- Sensor Calibration: Design and implement algorithms for online and offline calibration of complex devices composed of several sensors, cameras, IMUs.
- 3D Scene Understanding: Design and implement 3D scene algorithms for object detection, pattern recognition, classification, etc.
- 3D Object Tracking: Design and implement robust algorithms for detecting and tracking the 6 DOF pose of known moving objects from multiple cameras in presence of clutter and occlusions.
Skills & Requirements We only expect 6 things from you:
- You have completed your MSc studies in computer science or related disciplines
- Your are fluent in C++
- You gained experience working with Computer Vision and related libraries such as OpenCV
- You know about parallel computing, OpenCL and GPU programming
- You are open minded, motivated to develop something new and innovative
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Switzerland - Work Permit Jobs