|Location||Sandy Springs, GA|
|Date Posted||December 29, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
About the Role
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy platform, OneTrust is seeking a User Interface Developer to join our dynamic R&D team.
As a UI Developer, you will work in a highly collaborative environment along with the product team to develop web applications for prototypes, new products and existing products. You will play an instrumental role in new product development, innovation and brainstorming sessions, rapid prototyping of digital applications and services.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the privacy industry and use this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. The UI Developer will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape and continually improve our core platform.
Typical day/week snapshot – UI Developer
- Helping to design quick prototypes in both low and high fidelity as well as take successful prototypes to a more structured design process
- Design extraordinary web and mobile interfaces for prototypes and new products
- Helping team work through rapid prototyping use cases
- Helping evangelize design thinking and human centered design as we build out our product design vision
- Setup the product group with prototyping and wire framing tools
- Design, develop, and unit test applications
- Conduct peer reviews
- Contribute to sprint planning
- Maintains a high awareness of industry issues and trends
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 5-10 years front end development experience
- Agile development experience
- Continuous Integration/Deployment - DevOps mindset
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc))
- Working on enterprise scale projects
- Passion for quality work and attention to detail
- Experience mentoring junior team members
What You’ll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs