|Date Posted||December 29, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Keysight launched a Software Design Center in Atlanta to create a new software platform for electronic product design and test. The new center is located in Atlanta’s growing Midtown district and features an open environment to foster collaboration and agile software development.
We are seeking a developer to build upon a solid working knowledge of big data technologies such as MapReduce, Apache Spark and NoSQL databases on both structured and unstructured data. The focus of this position will be implementation of scalable computing technologies for data analytics. Along with a team of researchers and developers, you will help define, investigate, develop and implement, state-of-the-art informatics, data analysis and data visualization technology.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or other relevant field with an emphasis on data analytics.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, NoSQL databases.
- Strong computer science grounding, with knowledge of data structures, algorithms and computer architectures.
- Proficiency developing in one or more languages such as C++, Python or Java.
- Self-starting, requiring minimal supervision with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud environments, such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Experience with Cloudera
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs