|Date Posted||January 3, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
- Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective software.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- You have a profound knowledge of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, flask)
- You have experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B or SaaS products.
- You don’t worry setting up a local dev environment, spinning up a Docker container on an AWS instance or resolving a couple of merge conflicts.
- You value clean code (if pylint fails, you don’t commit).
- You have been part of an agile development team. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
- You have a “Never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs