|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Do you imagine yourself working in a dynamic, high-tech trading company and are you the person that will help manage and develop our Infrastructure further? Would you like to optimise the availability and performance of our Windows and Storage systems? Then you might be the Engineer we are looking for.
You will be designing, building and leading innovative IT projects in an environment where you can be creative and pragmatic at the same time. Within our Windows Team you will have the freedom to work independently, but you will also cooperate closely with our UNIX and Networks. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- analysing trends in technical incidents;
- fixing incidents, solving technical ad hoc problems, performance monitoring and managing the system capacity;
- optimising storage environment and infrastructure processes;
- researching new technologies and solutions and implementing them.
What you need
- Good knowledge of enterprise Windows servers and systems like AD, DNS, SCOM;
- Experience with Storage systems;
- A focus on automating and solid scripting skills (e.g. PowerShell and/or Python);
- Configuration management tooling (e.g. PowerShell DSC);
- Knowledge of virtualization and networking, experience with cloud providers as AWS or Azure preferred;
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills;
What you can expect from us
We understand that our best work is done together. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and fun environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your performance. To be concrete, we offer excellent remuneration and great secondary benefits, such as an attractive profit sharing structure, training opportunities, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, a premium-free pension, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, even weekly chair massages and of course Friday afternoon drinks. We are used to guiding expats through their relocation and offer relocation packages and discounts on health insurance.
If you are ready to apply, please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. If you have any questions feel free to contact Patrycja Ostrowska at +31 (0)20 708 7481.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs