|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
What you will do:
- Extend your knowledge: Developing and maintaining high quality code with an eye on how it performs on different environments will allow you to deepen and widen your experience together with our senior staff in our 80 different applications and services
- Use your brain (a lot): Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitudes to solve complex problems. Berlin: in one of the most prolific engineering teams in the vast startup hub of Berlin (1600+ releases in 2017).
- Raise the bar: Your personal skill set and experience bring direct impact to our teams. By sharing your views and experiences, you add to our diverse culture which makes everyone of us better every day.
What you will learn:
- AUTO1 is disrupting the automotive industry. Most of the things we do have never been done before. Every day we are scaling and tuning the core platform and creating tools to launch new green field applications.
- All projects are on PHP 7.*, mainly using the symfony framework from versions 2.x to 4.x. We employ docker, mysql, postgresql, elasticsearch, supervisor and AWS technologies like ec2, ecs, sns/sqs, s3, elasticache and more.
- Migrating PHP MVC applications to modern 12factor microservices has its own challenges and they require creative approaches.
How you will progress:
- On the second day most new starters are ready to code
- Around two weeks later your first lines of code will most probably hit production
- In one month your impact to your team starts to become measurable
- After half a year you will have significant domain knowledge of the topics you have been working on and be a contact point on this for all your peers.
- After one year at AUTO1 you are a solid contributor to all of your team’s applications (js: modules), you are fully experienced with the technical and business challenges in your team and its direct vicinity. The features you built are successful at the company and the quality of your work is improving on a daily scale.
What you should bring:
- You are very smart and can understand complex problems swiftly
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in PHP programming
- You are fluid in OOP PHP. You know the newest language possibilities.
- While following industry standards you are improving your skills every day.
- You have a passionate opinion on how object oriented PHP code and applications should ideally look like, but you’re not too dogmatic to ignore every-day needs of a business.
What you will get:
- Relocation support that includes assistance with visa, apartment search, moving cost.
- A nice office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg) with free drinks & fruits.
- The possibility to work with new technologies.
- Team and company events like Hackathons international nights, christmas party, soccer, etc.
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities.
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2073
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs