|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
What you will do:
- Work with the Finance and IT divisions as well as other business users to scope and support an entirely new Oracle fusion application system
- Support the requirements definition and implement new and existing business processes and reports
- Liaise with and maintain close contact with Oracle and our implementation partner to drive implementation project and production support.
- Maintain overview of Oracle’s enhancements and new functionalities and pro-actively evaluate these with the business
- Fully own the system’s lifecycle, including support, maintenance, enhancement and user license management
What you should bring:
- You are a self-starter, proactive, independent with can-do attitude and a passion to grow personally while driving the company forward.
- 3+ years of Oracle ERP experience with preferably 1+ years of Oracle Fusion cloud experience in support/implementation of Oracle Financials.
- Experience in Finance business cycle, Month-end process and aware of best practices to implement business solutions.
- Functional Knowledge in Oracle Fusion Financials along with customization skills.
- Technical experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SmartView, OTBI, BI reports, coding knowledge.
- Comprehensive experience in production support and comply with Oracle support process and technical discipline.
What you will get:
- Technical excellence - You will join a high profile and fun engineering team surrounded by technology
- Innovative culture - You will work on previously unsolved challenges and experiment with new technologies
- Real impact - Your work will enable our business success and disrupt the car industry
- Benefits package - You will take advantage of our employee pension scheme, tandem partner program, discounts on different services (gym, public transport, leisure activities...), regular team-events (international nights, bowling, karaoke...)
- Smooth start in Berlin - You will receive relocation support that includes assistance with visa, apartment search, moving costs and help with German bureaucracy
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Then please send us your application, stating your salary expectations and your
earliest possible start date!
Bazi Nzirubusa is looking forward to your application!
+49 30 201 638 - 2051
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs