|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs
As a PHP Developer, your should have an epic passion for technology, an obsession for quality, the experience of 5 years or more, preferably be a Laravel master.
You must have a solution oriented mindset and are always looking for the absolute best solutions to solve problems, and are even more productive in a collaborative team environment. In this role it's essential to be a team player; we succeed because we catch and support each other in our work. In your day to day operations you must appreciate receiving feedback on your work because you know it’ll make you even better at your job and at the same time you will be comfortable assisting your teammates by doing the same in the form of code reviews, general feedback and structured sharing.
Your responsibilities will include designing, architecting, developing and maintaining web applications. Designing, completing and maintaining complex 3rd party integrations and also troubleshooting existing web applications and integrations.
- 2+ Years of experience working with major php frameworks, Laravel 5 Preferred
- 2+ Years of experience working with css frameworks, Semantic-UI, and TailwindCSS
- Fluent with with Git (Issues, Pull Requests, Boards)
- Experience building and using REST APIs
- Experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits
- Experience working with MySQL. Includes foreign keys, indexing, unique, cascades
- Experience working with Laravel Homestead
- Basic Server Administration (Being able to setup Nginx, php-fpm, etc.)
- Worked with webpack/gulp, babel for browser support (edited)
- Willingness to learn Elixir / ruby
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs