|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
UAE Abu Dhabi - Work Employment Visa Jobs
- Use markup languages to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proactively advice on best practices.
- Assist in budgeting process.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related preferred
Processes & Practice
- Minimum 2 years
Follow Clean Code/Solid principles - Uncle Bob aka Robert C Martin.
- Detailed understanding and experience of front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS, NodeJS).
- Understanding of TDD and BDD and experience of automated testing approaches to web services.
- Understanding of the use of Responsive Web Design.
- Outstanding ability to develop efficient, readable, highly optimized/maintainable and clear code.
- Experience working with UI and UX designers and translating designs to production code.
- Mocking (any of the following Jasmine, Mocha).
- Build tools (Gulp, Npm, Grunt).
- NoSQL MongoDB.
- Experience building server-side web applications and ensure all software built is robust and scalable.
- Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behavior and performance (any of Selenium, Geb, Wiremock, Gatling, Sauce Labs).
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
- Knowledge of the git version control system.
- Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
- Deep knowledge of accessibility standards and developing web products that can be used easily by users with a range of assistive technology needs
- Mentor and train other developers in a non-line management capacity.
- Act as a “frontend lead” on complex projects, providing support for product and delivery management and pragmatically weighing the complexities involved against the need to act.
- Experience mentoring or helping colleagues optimize their code.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems.
- System administration and configuration management skills.
- Experience presenting work at user groups, business and to peers.
- Experience of prototyping and working closely with end users to iterate a product.
- Experience of designing and consuming REST APIs.
- Experience of building and scaling high-traffic websites.
- JVM languages (Groovy, Scala, Clojure, Kotlin, etc).
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) UAE Abu Dhabi - Work Employment Visa Jobs